I stop fuel dispensing if I am set for this, or stop the engine automatically if the fuel level in the tank is low. I do not allow diesel to be refilled into the gas engine.
I record specific locations where refuelling took place. I allow fuel dispensing only to authorised persons and to authorised vehicles.
I authorise and measure the dispensing of any liquids (fuel, AdBlue, water, etc.). I require information about the vehicle's mileage or engine hours when refuelling.
I allow an authorised person to start refuelling remotely via the application for any person who performs refuelling. I allow an authorised person to select the terminal equipment and make a smart selection of the vehicle without the need for identification with a badge. I send information about the minimum fuel level set by you to an authorised person.
What we need to have in the workplace before starting to install a module:
- Paved area for Bencalor placement
- 230 V power supply
- RFID badge for each employee
- Camera pole
- Tank for liquids with any volume for remote workplaces
- PETROL STATIONS
- 9,000-litre tank for liquids, any location
- 24,000-litre tank for liquids
- LIQUID PUMPING
- Accurate measurements, identification of location, person, machine